This site is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors. Here you’ll find information on how data is collected from visitors to this website.
Visitors to this website
When someone visits this website a third-party service, Google Analytics, is used to collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns and to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the website.
This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. It does not make, or allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of people visiting this website. You can find out more on how cookies are used on this website in the Cookies Policy below.
Currently no personally identifiable information is collected through this website. It will be always being made clear if personal information is collected and an explanation provided as to what it would be used for.
Links to Other Web Sites
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data is held about you at any time
- The right to ask the site to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that is held about you free of charge
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact the site, using the contact details specified on the contact page.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access the personal information that is held. Please get in touch to do so.
Jürg Widmer Probst will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Jürg Widmer Probst asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
If you have any questions, please use the details on the contact page
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by the site, suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high-quality website and online experience, and other third parties. Cookies may also be set by third parties.
Google Analytics and Google AdWords are used throughout the site to capture information regarding search terms, none of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual users.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of the website.
- To enable the website to collect information about the browsing and search habits and activities of users, including to monitor the success of websites, etc.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use. Here is more information on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu ‘Tools’ then ‘Internet Options’
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Select the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu ‘Tools’ then ‘Options’
- Click on the icon ‘Privacy’
- Find the menu ‘Cookie’ and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu ‘Files’ and ‘Preferences’
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.